Now I have finally landed with a job.
Its sigh of relief for me & most of all for my family.
As I have earlier mentioned in job search blog that its very hard to search n get a job.
Now I got the opportunity I just jumped @ it.
Its very tiring process 2 weeks of Interview 2 weeks of Waiting(with patience).
Being patient requires lot of Strength than getting frustrated n anxious n whatever.
But in all the result was good & its worth waiting for. The interview was pretty tough.
And now i have to read a lots of books on vc++ & mfc.
The training is going on & i guess have never read reference books in all my curricular life.
So, its quite hard for me to do it now.
But I am certainly doing it slowly n steadily learning the techniques of the same. Thats it.
Thats pretty much of it. And now its all regular job from 9-6.
And i am coping with the change. Its pretty good. Cool. Bye. Till we meet again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment